Role and Responsibilities
The Front Desk Receptionist (FDR) will be responsible for answering and directing incoming phone calls, assisting with summer camp enrollment and management, copying, maintaining records, filing, typing, entering data, and data reporting. Additionally, the FDR ensures daily duties associated with the front desk control are consistent with the Boys & Girls Club of the West Valley. The FDR is responsible for maintaining the front desk, providing quality customer service ensuring the safety of Club members and maintaining all membership functions including Visions MTS data system entry and data maintenance, member files, receive payments and follow up with scholarship.
· Maintain the safety, security and appearance of the front desk.
· Greet, monitor and track all visitors.
· Answer all phone calls.
· Communicate and disperse information about upcoming events and activities to members, parents and the public.
· Maintain supplies for front desk.
· Maintain accurate records relating to application intake, parent information, and member files.
· Ensure that daily attendance is accurately recorded, documented and reported to administration as required.
· Monitor Vision MTS ensuring that the administrative office receives accurate information.
· Ensure that all deadlines for membership information and data are met.
· Monitor entire membership enrollment process, assuring that all applications are complete and required supporting documents are complete.
· Monitor sign in process.
· Data entry into membership database.
· Provide Members Membership card.
· Collect membership fees with applications and issue paid receipts.
· Secure all monies collected and prepare deposits daily.
· Ensure that all scholarship forms are completed and submitted to Director of Administration with appropriate documentation.
· Follow-up calls to scholarship applicants
· The mobility to stand, stoop, reach and bend.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $12.00 /hour