Johnson & Johnson Global Services, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Director Finance, North America Customer Receivables Management to be based in Tampa, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Sr. Director of Finance, Customer Receivables Management has the overall responsibility to oversee the Accounts Receivable function for NA. In addition, this role has responsibility to directly oversee the Accounts Receivable function for US Medical, leading a team to ensure proper assessment of risk and timely collection of monies due to J&J.
This role will set the strategy with short and long-term planning, to meet organizations cashflow goals, analyze and recommend emerging industry trends to drive efficiency opportunities and implement solutions that support the long-term GS Service Experience strategy and business goals. This role is responsible for championing the GS NA Invoice to Cash function, to meet the priorities of the operational units, customer expectations, service level agreements, and service experience in full compliance of regulatory needs. This role will oversee a large organization and must enable a High-Performance Culture within team.
- Develop and execute strategy to meet organizations cashflow goals, risk mitigation strategies, drive efficiency opportunities and implement solutions that support the long-term GS Service Experience strategy and business goals.
- Complete NA Invoice to Cash (ITC) deployment migration efforts, and begin building a credo based, high performing culture oriented towards a “Best in Class” model
- Champion the GS NA ITC function, to meet the priorities of the operational units, customer expectations, service level agreements, and service experience.
- Partner with key internal and external stakeholders to develop and communicate strategies, consider and integrate feedback, and build action plans; collaborate with stakeholders as needed.
- Collaborate with Global Process Owner and other Regional Customer Receivable Management Leads to develop and execute service experience improvement initiatives.
- Analyze and recommend emerging industry trends, internal business performance, business process improvement and oversee new integrations.
- Build relationships and gain deep knowledge of customers to be able to provide oversight, strategic direction, vision and leadership in the areas of risk assessment and evaluation of J&J’s customers to safeguard J&J’s assets.
- Partner with cross-functional partners to manage strategic customers, and develop keen insights to optimize relationships and optimize incoming cash flow.
- Maintain close relationships with key internal business partners, including Center of Excellence (CoE)/Business Unit Finance (BUF), Customer Logistics Services (CLS), Sales, Information Technology (IT) to optimize and execute customer strategies and enhance business results.
- Interface with Commercial VPs Finance for Medical to provide business updates, metrics etc.
- Oversee or lead business and/or product acquisitions and divestitures as they arise
- Ensure Compliance mindset within organization to meet all Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Support Internal and External audit requirements as they relate to ITC process.
- Attract, develop and retain top talent. Develop a strong pipeline of diverse leaders within GS Finance.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field.
- A minimum of 12 years of finance/accounting experience is required.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in Credit and Collections or Cash Application is required.
- Prior experience effectively leading a team through periods of change, ambiguity and complexity is required.
- Prior people management experience is required.
- Experience in a shared service center environment is preferred.
- Ability to influence in an indirect, matrix-based, and virtual environment is required.
- Ability to champion new ideas, concepts and technologies and obtain buy-in from executive leadership is required.
- Ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities, identify risks/issues, assess implications, formulate recommendations, and drive sound decisions that deliver results is required.
- A proven track record of influencing/leading peers, business partners and interacting with Senior Management is required.
- Strong communication skills (presentations, listening, written skills) are required.
- This position may require up to 30% of domestic travel.
- This position is located in Tampa, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)