Alternate Locations: Radnor, PA (Pennsylvania)
Relocation assistance will be considered/provided for this opportunity within our company guidelines.
About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower people to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates.
As a Senior Financial Analyst, Capital Structure and Liquidity, Treasury, you will be responsible for leading, strategizing, coordinating and executing our liquidity programs as well as analyzing and strengthening the capital structure of the entire company.
- Lead, analyze and recommend solutions on the company’s capital structure choices, obligations and costs
- Be involved in executing capital market transactions
- Own execution of corporate finance actions such as share buybacks and interest expense payouts
- Evaluate intercompany transactions for efficacy of cost and compliance with regulatory criteria
- Evaluate short and long term liquidity needs of the parent company and its operating subsidiaries
- Analyze efficiency of cash holdings targets
- Conduct periodic stress testing to assess cash flows and liquidity needs
- Research, analyze, recommend, lead and implement solutions to complex problems in liquidity
- Develop, monitor and ensure compliance with the company’s liquidity policies and credit facilities
- Support our quarterly earnings release process by providing and/or validating financial information and ensuring SOX compliance for relevant processes
- Coordinate and lead delivery of information and surveys to regulators, rating agencies and public investors
- Monitor and improve current collateral management process
- Work with Investment banks to identify new deal structures and ideas to reduce cost of capital, enhance treasury income opportunities and fortify the company against adverse scenarios
- Maintain and build relationships with internal and external customers through good communication, timely service, and support of customers’ needs
- Influence cross organizational resources and effectively work in a highly matrixed, team environment
- Provide ongoing support for the business unit teams and our various other partners, as needed
- Work on initiatives to improve primary and contingent liquidity sources by striking reliable liquidity arrangements with strong counterparties
- Contribute to and implement process improvements (e.g., new system implementations, system conversions, strategic initiatives, etc.) and procedural or accounting changes
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related analytical streams
- MBA and/ or CFA highly desirable
- 5-7 years of relevant treasury experience, knowledge and skill in corporate finance are desirable
- Life Insurance industry experience not necessary but a plus
- Knowledge of GAAP accounting and understanding of tax implications
- Knowledge of derivative instruments/ hedging transactions
- Significant experience using Excel and Access; Business tools such as Bloomberg is a plus
- A demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations
- Possesses a bias for action
- Drives performance targets to completion #LI-CG1
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Lincoln Financial Group (“LFG”) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling 260-455-2558.
Nearest Major Market:
Financial, Law, Accounting, Financial Analyst, Finance MBA, Finance, Legal