EPI - Philips Display is a leader in the Professional Digital Signage Display solutions industry. Located in Atlanta Georgia, Philips Display group is seeking a Business Development Manager, LED.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for all business activities for LED portfolio in North America.
Business Development Manager:
- Involved in product range build up and logic from commercial point of view, product lifecycle management, pricing and margin management for the territory.
- Drive Go To Market Strategy for LED range introduction into the North American market
- Act as Project Manager for Custom projects.
- Interface between Country Sales Organization and Product Management to ensure up to date information.
- Setup and ecosystem of Third Party Partners (bracket manufacturers, SW partners, System Integrators) supporting Philips range.
- Develop and maintain supporting Sales tools (Configurator tool, Sales Presentation).
- Pilot marketing positioning in coordination with Marketing team.
- Collaborate with Technical team and After Sales Service centers to ensure proper Project follow up.
- Identifying and assessing additional geographical opportunities for 2ndstage deployment in the region.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master level in Business administration
- 5 – 10 years Experience in the LED market in North America
- Commercial and Project management, able to create and deliver turnkey solutions
- Entrepreneurial and Strong drive to create bottom up LED category within the region
- Fluent English
The company offers medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D insurance, business travel insurance, 401(K) plan with company match, KPI bonus programs, paid sick and vacation leave. Interested candidates please turn in your resume with your compensation expectation when apply.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Required)
- Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- business development: 5 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply