Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Testing & Commission Manager to work on-site with our client, a world-class Construction Management company in San Mateo, CA.
This is an at-will, direct-hire position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Reviewing the testing and commissioning plans submitted by contractors to ensure compliance with operational requirements of a major infrastructure project related to rail development.
- Plans, implements, tests, documents, and maintains enterprise-wide solutions to total system.
- Analyzes and identifies all or part of a project's existing systems requirements, taking into consideration the special technology needs.
- Establishes functional and technical specifications and standards, solves hardware/software interface problems, defines input/output parameters, and ensures integration of the entire system.
- Provides direction for design activities.
- Required experience: minimum of 10 years of in electrified rail systems testing and commissioning involving OCS, traction power, rail signaling, communications, SCADA, and rail vehicles; expertise in testing and commissioning protocols for rail transit electrification systems
- Expertise in 2x25 kVAC electrification
- Experience testing and commissioning on an active, operating railroad
- Systems Integration Manager on at least one rail transit, Design-Build project of similar complexity
- California PE license
- A degree in Engineering or related field position
- Demonstrate leadership ability
- Relevant experience of transit construction management preferred
- Coordinating and compiling responses to action items
- Effective communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to operate effectively in the site environment
- There will be frequent nights and weekend work schedule.
- Base Salary
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits.
- Employer Contributions to 401K Pension Plan [to 4% max]
- Vacation/Sick pay in accordance with Company Policy.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
Our client is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer. They promote a drug free workplace and utilize the government’s E-Verify process.
Job Type: Full-time