Full-time$10 - $14 an hour
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Customer Service
Full Job Description
Assistant Manager/ Manager in Training
Are you looking for a career? Want to work for the best Pizza Company?
Come join us at Team Washington Inc.
TEAM WASHINGTON DOMINOS:
Domino’s Pizza has been the world’s leader in pizza delivery since 1960, and Frank Meeks made sure that the Washington DC Metropolitan area would get a taste of the Domino’s experience. Founded in 1983, Team Washington, Inc. has evolved into one of the best Domino’s Pizza franchises and is globally recognized for great service, great teamwork, and great food. What other pizza franchises do you know that serve pizza to the President of the United States? That’s right, we do. With a multitude of awards and achievements, Team Washington, Inc. works hard to be the best and give back to the neighborhoods we serve.
- Understands all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, and training initiatives to effectively oversee and manage the store in the absence of the General Manager.
- Ensures customers feel welcome, and team members are responsive, courteous, friendly, and service-oriented.
- Supervises that food and products are consistently prepared and served according to brand standards including portioning, image, and service.
- Actively manages others by working hands-on in preparing food, servicing customers, and overseeing the coordination of deliveries.
- Supports company and store objectives in sales, service, quality, the appearance of facility, sanitation, and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Control cash by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures.
- Ability to identify labor or food cost, and with specific actions to impact those figures positively.
- Assists in scheduling labor by anticipated business activity while guaranteeing positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are achieved.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Apply Now and our Recruiter will give you a call!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.25 - $14.25 per hour
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- management: 1 year (Required)
- ServSafe Manager (Preferred)
- Have you worked for Dominos before?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required