As a UX Engineer, you will be working on the front end of our client’s products and features used by people every day. You will be working in a challenging, fast-paced, and ever-changing environment.
You will utilize a mix of design and creative coding along with the traditional tools of user-centered design (sketching, user journey mapping)
- 7 plus years of overall experience.
- Proficiency across the UX discipline including Accessibility.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment
- You have a strong sense of ownership and can drive development of new projects and features to completion.
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
Status: Long Term contract
Location: Seattle, WA
Job Id : MS2099
Since 2000, Akvelon has specialized in placing top software engineering talent at Fortune 500 Companies and start-ups alike. We were ranked in Comparably’s 2018 list of Top 15 Best Companies in Seattle, and were voted one of the Puget Sound Business Journal’s fastest growing companies for several years.
Akvelon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Temporarily due to COVID-19