ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is looking for a highly-motivated individual to join our team as the Safety and Claims Coordinator.
As the Safety and Claims Coordinator, you will report to and work directly with the Manager of Leave Administration and Worker's Compensation in maintaining claims records, responding to claims, and keeping all new and ongoing claims organized. The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task while staying organized, and be detail oriented. We are seeking candidates with strong and positive interpersonal skills to join the ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages team.
We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits with minimal wait time, and growth opportunity.
- Perform general clerical duties to assist in day-to-day business operations.
- Processing of all Incoming Claims, (WC, Auto, Liability, LOA, etc.).
- Monitor and track completion of incident investigation reports and ensure that they are submitted in a timely manner.
- Act as a liaison between the Company and insurance adjustor to confirm all necessary information is received.
- Track meeting minutes and action items for all safety meetings.
- Respond and follow up with consumers regarding customer service concerns.
- Compile data for quarterly and annual safety reporting. Maintain and report OSHA 300 information.
- Distribute daily safety information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required; Associates or Bachelor's in Business or related field preferred.
- Minimum 2 year's relevant experience.
- Previous worker's compensation, auto and/or liability claims or medical terminology experience preferred,.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be detail oriented and a self-starter with strong organizational abilities.
- Excellent written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Workers Compensation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical Terminology: 1 year (Preferred)