Leadership practitioner responsible for establishing a lead in market share in carefully selected and scoped markets by building the Applied Intelligence practice by developing and executing a solution strategy with our clients for the AI within a North America Region. Architect, building, and selling innovative and integrated Applied Intelligence solutions that drive Applied Intelligence Transformation for Accenture and our clients. Accountable for the effective use of Accenture resources and will effectively utilize investment money (e.g., MD&I) to grow the Applied Intelligence offering within a North America Region. Expected to be a deep expert in their technical area and provide thought leadership, practice management and support to the sales and delivery of the core offering while collaborating across Accenture’s industries to bring fully integrated assets and services to the market across the globe.
Responsibilities and Duties
Grow the Business: **
- Expand markets for Applied Intelligence practice and offering to drive new revenue streams and increase Accenture's footprint, including traditional and managed service approaches, grow sales pipeline
- Lead sales campaigns for the Applied Intelligence offering that opens up issue-led client conversations at the Regional head level around Applied Intelligence that result in wins with significant business impact in target accounts or prospects
- Lead sales that require a minor to moderate degree of Applied Intelligence configuration and customization for market and/or client maturity and utilize relatively standard deal shapes
- Develop Key Relationships: **
- Pursue and cultivate strong relationships with top level client decision makers and influence client buying behaviors based on our extensive Applied Intelligence capabilities, assets and thought leadership
- Cultivate relationships with other Regional leadership teams and counterparts in the business, as well as Client Account Leads at our most complex and strategic accounts to ensure we are bringing the best of Accenture’s Applied Intelligence capabilities to our clients
- Grow Industry/Geography ecosystem through strategic alliances and external relationships to increase visibility of Accenture Applied Intelligence
Develop and Guide Thought Leadership Goals: **
- Translate thought leadership to concrete Applied Intelligence Offering proposals and develop materials to support external visibility within Region (speech writing, input to articles, etc.)
- Act as internal spokesperson for Regional Applied Intelligence issues and educate client executives on market direction and Accenture's point of view in area of focus for target accounts and prospects
- Provide closed loop feedback from Regional client interaction on Applied Intelligence strategy or priorities to Regional Leads
Develop our People and our Practice: **
- Build a practice around Applied Intelligence by creating a sense of community within the Region
- Grow a pyramid of practitioners who can support the future growth of AI
- Differentiate the offering and the people working on it through the depth and breadth of expert skills
Build Assets and Capabilities: **
- Adapt global offerings, assets, and capabilities across the GU working with other business and industries resulting in a differentiated value proposition that has Regional market applicability
- Plan investments, including marketing activities and cross-service group sales and delivery assets to be developed, and capability building plan to be executed
- Ensure Accenture has comprehensive knowledge capital and intellectual property that is protected, differentiated and strategic for Regional market across Accenture Applied Intelligence
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Basic Qualifications: **
- A minimum of Bachelor's degree in data science, mathematics, economics, statistics, engineering and information management or related field of study
- A minimum of5 years researching, designing, implementing, and deploying full-stack scalable data science and machine learning solutions to solve various business issues
- A minimum of5 years building and maintaining a large-scale analytics infrastructure used across the business including conducted research, design, implementation, and validation of cutting-edge algorithms to analyze diverse data sources
- A minimum of5 years designing, developing, and implementing data management systems of analytic frameworks for the business’s data by applying advanced statistical capabilities and delivering statistical models
- A minimum of5 yearsworking and conceptual knowledgein data structures, algorithms, statistics, machine learning, natural language processing and programming in R, Python, or other equivalent languages
Preferred Skills: **
- Masters or MBA (Statistics or Mathematics)
- PhD in Analytics, Statistic or other quantitative disciplines
- Experience with evolving approaches and technologies such as Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cognitive Systems, RPA and corresponding contribution to advancing analytics maturity for clients
- Strongworking and conceptual knowledgetranslating business requirements into quick prototypes integration services, NoSQL, Tableau, Salesforce, or other data visualization tools
- Specific working and conceptual knowledge of data integration tools streamlining data across several big data solutions such as Cerner EMR, Apache Hive, Apache Pig, Apache Spark, Hadoop, MapReduce, MongoDB and Couchbase.
- Payor and/or Provider industry experience
- Sales and or Pre-Sales experience
- leading data science teams, managing technical work quality, and recruiting and retaining key talent
- overseeing data science projects and implementation
- strategically formulating new and creative ideas with senior clients
- Passionate about helping the clients realize the potential of implementation and evolution into an analytical and data-driven culture
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
CALL TO ACTION**
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
_All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Job Type: Full-time