Summary: Supports in the shipping, receiving and stocking of warehouse goods.
- Prepares orders by staging supplies needed for upcoming jobs; placing orders in delivery area.
- Box making
- Order induction
- Void fill and packing
- Manual loading/unloading (without powered equipment)
- General maintenance, cleanliness and trash removal
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- High School or equivalent
- Prior work experience in a warehouse setting
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs
- This position requires long period of standing, bending and lifting, etc..
- Ability to work Saturdays
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- San Francisco, CA 94107 (Preferred)