What Youll Get to Do:
Are you ready to dive into a growing Web development team and hit the ground running? We are ready to add a highly communicative, experienced, and detail-oriented Web Project Manager to our bright, dynamic, and talented team. Our new technically-oriented Web Project Manager will manage a variety of client Web development projects that include creative, technical, and strategic components. If you are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for the Web, and the experience to take ownership of your clients and projects, then we welcome your response to this opportunity to play a key role at our successful team.
More About the Role:
Youll Bring These Qualifications:
- Manage project team members to ensure the coordination of your team's efforts to come in on time for your deadlines
- Maintain project documentation through the project cycle according to company-defined process (Meeting Notes, Status Reports, Change Orders and Client Approvals)
- Develop and tightly manage timelines for various sized projects
- Manage the scope of client requests to ensure timely delivery while meeting stated objectives
- Provide strategic guidance and collaboration to team members
- Perform final assessment and quality control of deliverables before delivery to client
- Manage client relationships & facilitate ongoing client requests for additional work after launch of defined projects
- Review and quality control all final hours billed against the original estimates and proposals
- Bring a strong background and understanding of web design, development and integration to our projects
- Be the authority "at the table" when talking with clients about what works and what isn't yet proven, i.e., the successes and/or downsides of approaches, options, site features, and strategies involving web design and development.
- Continually bring current industry knowledge to share with your peers and team; share information and lessons learned to enlighten your team members!
- Work closely with the business analyst and client during the requirements gathering and documentation process
- Serve as the ultimate "owner" and responsible party for your projects and clients. Bring a commitment to solving our clients' challenges as well as our own occasional missteps. Handle issues without the client having to worry, follow-up or ask where we are in addressing any possible, issue, or concern.
- Web design, development, or integration background a plus
- Hands-on experience leading/managing full lifecycle website development projects from conception to completion for a minimum of 3 years. We work in WordPress and SharePoint.
- Strong knowledge of user interface design best practices, web development processes, information architecture, usability, requirements gathering, training, etc.
- Experience managing government contracts a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an outgoing, engaging approach to people
- Ability to think critically and problem solve even when you might not be the subject matter expert on the case
- Attention to detail, dedication to quality assurance and thorough follow-through
A TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
Three to five years of relevant Project Management experience
Three to five years of relevant web experience
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Scrum Master certification
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
Relevant customer service experience
What We Can Offer You:
Weve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nations highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACIs unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.