Our growing company is in need of outgoing individuals to join our very successful Event Marketing Team part-time on weekends!
ACRE Windows is seeking part-time Event Marketing Intern to generate FREE estimates with homeowners at Street Festivals, Fairs, Community Festivals and more in the towns around your school’s campus. This is accomplished by engaging homeowners in conversation as they pass by our booth at these exciting venues to find out their current issues/concerns with their windows & doors.
Why is ACRE Windows a great place to work?
- Fun and positive work environment!
- Part-Time & Flexible Schedule - Perfect for working around your school schedule or extracurricular activities. A majority of our shows occur on weekends but you determine how frequently or infrequently you work. The ideal individual will be able to work at least 2 weekends per month. Weekday and weeknight availability a plus!
- We have shows scheduled every weekend and year-round!
- No Experience Required. We provide COMPANY PAID TRAINING.
- Gain experience in the field, not in a cubicle! You will speak with potential customers in person in the field.
- Build your RESUME - No matter your career path, you will gain real life experience in these areas: - Strengthening your communications skills.
- Problem solving.
- Working towards and achieving goals...and more!
*Our proven training program will guarantee your success.
- Must have your own transportation since many shows will be inaccessible by public transportation.
- Hourly wage PLUS bonuses!
Apply today - only 3 openings available!
*Full-Time advancement opportunities available upon graduation.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Salary: $15.00 to $22.00 /hour
- Driver's License (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page: