Function as the primary leader with responsibility for all aspects of the operation (front Office, including guest and associate satisfaction, financial performance, and sales and revenue management )
· Analyze business results and work with the leadership team to develop effective strategies to address needs.
· Make key decisions and oversee execution, removing obstacles to success and ensuring appropriate resources are available to achieve business results.
· Ensure brand standards are met with the objective of meeting or exceeding guest expectations; communicating follow-up actions to the team as necessary.
· Drive the sales culture in the hotel through active involvement in the sales process, including encouraging the leadership team to develop effective revenue management strategies and setting goals that will drive the property's financial performance.
· Monitor actual sales and revenues to determine variance and assess goal accomplishments.
· Play a pivotal role in hotel sales efforts, including calling on top ten accounts, meeting clients
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,832.00 - $90,239.00 per year
- supervisory: 1 year (Preferred)
- general manager: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
- Setting and meeting goals for service, operations, and financial results
- Maintaining excellent customer service standards
- Maintaining property and equipment
- Performing front-line customer service
- Only full-time employees eligible