BTAS Job Posting
Security Clearance Required:
Must be eligible for a Secret Clearance
Position Type / Standard Work Hours:
Naval Air Station, Patuxent River, Maryland
Full-time/40 hours per week
Summary / Objective:
Provide administrative support to executive staff with office management responsibilities
- Administrative duties to include filing, taking phone calls, scheduling appointments, and making travel arrangements
- May be required to work independently on projects requiring research and preparation of briefing charts and other presentation materials
- This position does not supervise the work of others
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
Required Education and / or Experience:
- Must be able to operate a computer and other standard office equipment
AAP / EEO Statement:
- High School diploma or a General Equivalency Diploma (GED) & at least one (1) year of experience in a customer and business oriented position.
BTAS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BTAS is an E-Verify program participant.