Sell Premium, Season and Group Tickets
Build relationships and Identify sales prospects and contacts
Prepare action plans and tactics to achieve and surpass yearly sales goals
Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from prospecting
Meet a daily and weekly minimum of hustle points, which consist of face to face meeting, calls and use of social media to sell
Establish rapport and build relationship with current and potential clients
Provide legendary customer service
Be able to work weekends and holidays as pertaining to game schedule and sales events
Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Experience, Education and Licensure:
Bachelor’s Degree required
At least two years of experience and success related to the duties and responsibilities specified
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Positive Attitude: Consistently positive person who reacts well to change and offers solution-based feedback.
2. Integrity: Always makes ethical choices and does the right thing when no one is watching.
3. Coachable: Proactively looks for ways to grow and improve and embraces both positive and constructive feedback.
4. Career Oriented: Passionate and committed… looking for a career, not a job.
5. Above Average Work Ethic: Regularly exceeds effort expectations pertaining to the role, inspires others to work harder.
6. Ultimate Team Player: Enthusiastic about helping others …roots for each other.
7. Innovative Thinker – Proven track record of developing and executing business building ideas, ability to analyze and solve problems.
8. Strong Communication and Listening Skills – Strong communication skills with an emphasis on clarity, patience and listening skills.
9. Time Management Skills: Able to handle multiple projects throughout the day and prioritize tasks
10. Good is the Enemy of Great: Not willing to settle for being average… one that is driven to be the best.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The above description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Additional duties, as assigned, may become part of the job function.
The duties listed above is, therefore, a partial representation not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
The Alliance of American Football is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Alliance of American Football to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion or creed, sex, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law