Are you currently a passionate servant leader? Or, are you ready to assume that role?
The Boelter SuperStore offers commercial and retail access to restaurant quality products designed for the hospitality industry, providing a one-of-a-kind shopping experience for the food lover in all of us.
The SuperStore Leader oversees all operations of the store including sales, inventory management, merchandising, staffing, scheduling, purchasing and customer service to both commercial and retail customers. The leader will collaborate with the marketing team to develop a media presence for upcoming events and promotions.
- Understand Boelter Companies business in relation to the SuperStore customer’s varied needs
- Oversee all operations of the store including sales, inventory ,staffing, scheduling, accounting, customer service
- Manage stock levels and make decisions about stock control
- Manage and motivate team to increase sales and efficiency
- Partner with warehouse, purchasing, and accounting teams to ensure communication for efficiency and positive customer service.
- Maintain awareness of market trends. Partner with marketing team to develop a media presence for upcoming events and promotions
- Interview and hire all staff. Conduct staff ongoing appraisals and performance reviews
- Train staff in all SAP processes and Boelter processes and procedures.
- Maintain relationship with current outside vendors and seek possible new vendor relationships and Rep groups
- Collaborate with Store team for visual merchandising.
- Scheduling flexibility, project work, and other related tasks as required or assigned.
High school diploma; some college preferred. Related work experience in equivalent position, 3-4 years minimum. Professional, effective oral and written communication skills. Computer proficiency / knowledge: SAP or comparable inventory management system a plus; Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.