Business to business (B2B) outside sales representative, located in Atlanta, capable of creating and developing long-term relationships with business owners, CEOs, CFOs and other high-level executives. Must be confident selling in a highly consultative new business development role offering solutions ranging from $50,000 - $300,000 or more.
- Founded in 1995, GAP has grown to become the state’s largest group of privately held risk management consulting and commercial brokerage firms.
- As a sales representative with one of our partner firms you will be able to offer superior products and services to clients and prospects along with the most competitive pricing structure available in the market as a result of their GAP relationship.
- Our partners maintain an account retention rate of over 90% by providing quality, value-added services and by developing long-term solutions for our clients’ business needs
Compensation and Benefits
We make significant investments into each of our sales representatives by providing:
- Competitive starting base salary
- Uncapped new and renewal commissions
- World class training
- Full benefits
- Partnership opportunities
- Best in class sales tools
Our top B2B Outside Sales Representatives consistently make over $100,000 a year. This is accomplished through a long term-career dedicated to creating new relationships, serving the needs of their clients, and giving back to the community.
Skills and Qualifications will include:
- 3+ years as a sales representative in a new business development role
- Desire to build a business clientele and retain long term customers
- Minimum education level: Bachelors Degree
Job Type: Full-time
- outside B2B sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Typical deal size: