Measurement Systems is looking for an energetic, Project Engineer that will direct, coordinate, and manage design and fabrication of Sampling, Blending and Metering Systems to ensure on-time delivery, working within budget and to meet or exceed the customer's requirements as stated in agreed specifications and applicable standards.
- Support the Sales Team, providing design and technical expertise to ensure accurate quotations, control expenditures within limitations of project budget
- Handle any allocated contract from initiation to completion. Initiation and verification of designs to provide the least cost solution meeting agreed specifications and applicable standards
- Generate specifications to ensure that individual components meet the demands of the agreed specifications and performance within the system and that the system as installed on site performs as required
- Schedule and monitor all phases of production and fabrication, acting as prime customer contact throughout, define project tasks and resource requirements
- Provide direction and support to personnel assigned to specific phases or aspects of project
- Prepare/complete project documentation
- The role may require practical technical support for equipment being manufactured in the factory, before, during or after installation on site
- Additional responsibilities as required
Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience.
BS Engineering - Mechanical or Industrial preferred
3+ years of Project Engineering and/or Management
3+ years of prior experience with design and fabrication of skid mounted electro-mechanical systems for the Oil & Gas industry
Proficient in MS Office Suite
Strong communication skills
Strong work ethic
Previous experience with Flow Metering and/or sampling and/or blending systems would be helpful but not required