Are you tired of the same old services, again & again? Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Learn how to be a Treatment Coordinator.
We offer on-going training of a higher level of chair side services that go beyond the chair. We change patient’s lives though cutting-edge customer service strategies and build long term relationships with our patients for it. Come & Join the Beyond Exceptional Team.
Georgia licensed Dental Assistant
2-4 years’ experience
Job Type: Full-time
- dental assisting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Dental Assistant (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible