LiceDoctors (www.licedoctors.com) is in need of part time head lice professionals in your area. We have successfully treated over 300,000 clients.
This opportunity is part time, on an on-call basis; the frequency of calls varies from week to week. Full availability is good, but hoping you, at least, have solid blocks of time and a willingness to prioritize this work in your schedule.
We pay by the job project - $35 per hour plus travel expenses. The average length of a job is 2.5 to 5 hours. You must have reliable transportation as you will likely treat families in their home or at an agreed upon location.
Head Lice Removal Technician Qualifications:
- You are knowledgeable about removing head lice.
- Have a metal lice comb that you will sell to the client - (will need 1 metal comb per job which you can purchase through our vendor for $9.95 and sell to the client for $20. Client will need the comb to follow up with our treatment program.)
- Have olive oil available for the job - which averages about $3.00 per job.
- Have current valid driver's license/proof of auto insurance.
Preferred but not required Technician Qualifications:
You have worked before or work now
- In healthcare (nurse, school nurse, HHA, CNA, phlebotomist, CMA, RN, CHHA, LPN, Homecare, Care Coordinator, prn, health clinician, physician assistant, health practitioner, doula, massage/occupational/physical therapist)
- In the beauty/hair/spa industry (cosmetics, hairdresser, hair stylist, cosmetologist, barber, colorist, beautician, manicurist/pedicurist, esthetician, braider, salon attendant)
- Part time Gig-Economy Jobs (on call, chauffeur, delivery driver, taxi driver, Uber, Lyft, musician, artist, author, actor)
- With children (Teacher, teacher aide, school aide, Pre-school, childcare, baby sitter, au pair)
- As a Domestic Engineer (stay at home parent, home school, housekeeping)
You need to be a pleasant, articulate, confident individual who enjoys helping people solve a problem. You will work with moms or dads who are stressed. The mother or father will be looking to you as a professional personal assistant to help with this problem. We have a treatment protocol to share with you that we know to be successful, but as a lice operator, you may use your own as long as it is safe and effective.
Great for a homemaker re-entering the workforce, those with a self-paced, flexible schedule and have an interest in the childcare, healthcare or hair industry.
If you have questions or want to know more, we can talk when we contact you once we have your application. We want you to feel confident that you are dealing with a legitimate company. We welcome you to check out our website, FB page, and BBB rating!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $35.00 /hour