We are seeking an experienced Information Technology Manager to join our growing company to oversee and direct the company’s information technology (IT) operations.
· Oversees IT Department – schedules, organizes and assigns projects. Follows projects through to completion.
· Leads development and implementation process for the Company’s IT systems and department.
· Establishes efficiency and productivity standards. Provides recommendations for improvement of IT infrastructure in consideration of operating costs, productivity, upgrade requirements and other needs.
· Oversees security of systems, networks and enterprise information.
· Facilitates IT security audits or investigations.
· Develops and maintains relationships with external IT vendors and service providers.
· Coordinates multi-site IT systems.
· Trains, mentors and evaluates IT staff.
· At least five years of experience managing an IT department.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Significant experience with IBM Power Systems (formally AS/400 and iSeries) and IBM i (formally OS/400 and i5/OS) a MUST.
· Experience with IBM Domino and Lotus Notes preferred.
· Experience with Windows Operating Systems as well as familiarity with Microsoft Office suite of products.
· Ability to perform end-user training. Working knowledge of personal computers and laptops to support end-user community.
· Able to organize one’s own activities and manage multiple priorities. Must meet deadlines.
· Able to work independently or as a team.
Salary commensurate on experience. Growth opportunity.
Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is: