YouTube's user base is growing and changing, which presents unique opportunities and challenges to support over a billion monthly users globally. Fast-paced, dynamic and proactive, the YouTube Support team provides seamless, best-in-class help to our creators, advertisers and viewers on all platforms around the world. Our goal is to ensure users have easy access to comprehensive support when and where they need it and to allow our users’ voices to help shape product solutions.
As a member of the Support team, you'll analyze top user and creator issues, work with cross-functional teams to resolve them, and help manage support operations. Whether directly engaging with our biggest creators, surfacing problems to our technical teams, driving analytical insights, or liaising with vendors to provide high-touch support, you'll enhance the YouTube global user experience by driving reach, satisfaction, and resolution.
The Insights and Impact team executes against organizational-wide goals by building technical skills, partnering directly with business stakeholders to understand their business areas and build requirements, interfacing with YouTube Data Engineering and Product Management teams to communicate the business’ data needs, and working building reports and insights for executive leadership.
YouTube has grown into a community used by over 1 billion people across the globe to access information, share video, and shape culture. The YouTube team helps budding creators build careers, creates products like YouTube Kids, YouTube Music, and YouTube Gaming, and engages communities around shared passions and global conversations. Together, we empower the world to create, broadcast, and share.
- Surface insights to business counterparts and executive team through Dashboards tracking health KPIs.
- Present and articulate findings and recommendations to relevant stakeholders/
- Make recommendations on Ops investment areas based on fulfillment or shortfall of KPIs.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses related to KPI and OKR fulfillment.
- Lead quantitative analyses that translates hypotheses into actionable insights (e.g., monthly fact packs and ad-hoc analyses).
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience in an analytical role (e.g., media analytics, advertising sales, consulting, or financial analysis).
- Experience working with relational databases including SQL queries, database definition, and schema design.
- Experience working with R packages. Experience with one or more programming languages (Python, Java, C++, etc.).
- Experience writing and maintaining extract, transform, and load scripts (ETLs) which operate on a variety of structured and unstructured sources.
- Experience designing data models and data warehouses.
- Analytical background and experience with marketing analytics, ROI/financial modeling, and statistical analysis.
- Ability to analyze large datasets and boil them down to a few actionable insights.
- Business fundamentals and acumen including knowledge of video advertising business model.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies:
Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.