- Manage relationships with all appropriate suppliers.
- Support shipping team leader.
- Working closely with other departments to ensure smooth running of shipping.
- Applying documents according to the instructions and making sure merchandise is completely secured prior to shipping.
- Record all required related data accurately and on a timely basis.
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs.
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines.
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Routes material to assigned storage locations.
- Stores materials in accordance with storage procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Paid time off.
- Paid Holidays.
- Opportunity to build your own career.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $600.00 to $650.00 /week