Snap is on a mission to make fundraising for student groups and teams easier, safer, and more effective than ever before. In the role of Sports Field Representative, you will be changing the game in your community, one program at a time. As a Snap Sports Field Representative, you are an expert, helping groups and teams shatter their fundraising expectations and redefine what they thought was possible.
If you love sports or fine arts, have a team-first mentality, and enjoy helping kids, then this is the position for you!
- Meet with coaches and group leaders within your territory
- Guide participants through the Snap fundraiser process
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with group leaders to support them, year after year
- Hand deliver the funds to groups after their fundraisers have completed
A day in the life of a Sports Field Representative consists of visiting local schools to establish long-lasting relationships with group leaders, as well as coaching fundraising teams throughout their fundraiser. Sports Field Representatives are friendly, organized, and passionate, with a relentless commitment to supporting group leaders, parents, and kids through the safest and most effective fundraising method around.
Compensation & Benefits
- Base salary + uncapped commission with high earning potential
- Medical and Dental insurance, free Vision and free Life insurance
- PTO and 100% matching 401K
- Monthly reimbursement for transportation expenses
- Ongoing training and leadership development
- Bi-Annual National Clinics
- Bi-Annual Regional Team Events
- Quarterly competitions: Last year's winners went to the World Series!
- Many reps have been invited to championship games in their communities, as well as regional and state-level competitions, due to the lasting connections they have created with the groups and teams they serve
- Play a key role in a fast-growing company
- Room for professional growth. You're getting in at a truly exciting time within our company!
- Sales experience
- A passion for helping others
- Outgoing and personable
- Coachable, with a team-first mentality
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Comfortable working remotely
- Access to reliable transportation
- Access to internet
- BA/BS degree
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Played sports or participated in preforming arts at the high school or collegiate level
- Familiarity with schools and community organizations in your area
Snap is changing the way groups and teams fundraise. We are a company built by former athletes with a passion for helping others. To date, we have helped raise over $200 million for over 24,000 student programs across all 50 states. By using Snap, groups and teams are able to raise 30 percent more than their initial fundraiser goal. We are the largest platform in the country for teams and fine arts groups. In order to support more groups and help even more kids, we need passionate and hardworking individuals committed to making an impact in their communities.
- Snap! Raise LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/3159554/ )
- Twitter: @SnapRaise ( https://twitter.com/SnapRaise )
- IG: @snapraise ( https://www.instagram.com/snapraise/?hl=en )