We are currently seeking a part-time/as needed licensed private investigator to conduct surveillance as it relates to insurance claims. Ideal candidates should be experienced, self-determined, highly motivated, and possess proven investigative skill set within the industry. Must be able to work weekends.
- Conducting covert field surveillance, both stationary and mobile.
- Conducting scene investigations, interviews, recorded statements, etc.
- Obtaining professional quality video documentation of subjects.
- Writing accurate and detailed investigative reports.
- Must possess a valid GA Private Investigator license.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience is required.
- Possess a valid state-issued driver’s license.
- Flexibility to work varied and irregular hours and days.
- Possess strong computer and internet skills.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A reliable surveillance vehicle with tinted windows.
- Cellular telephone.
- Laptop computer with Windows operating system or MAC notebook.
- Internet connection.
- Digital video camcorder with uploading capabilities.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- licensed private investigator: 1 year (Required)
- GA Private Investigator (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity