** Design, execute and fine-tune creative UX Design for our award-winning SaveAway™ platform that empowers our users and partners harness our patented product offerings, and unputdownably communicates not just why it is different but the opposite of everything in the market today (which serve to exacerbate the debt crisis) in relentlessly furthering their financial wellness and prosperity
** Unique opportunity to be part of launching our core Inspirave app. with world-class design that makes it a joy and delight both for users and friends+family they are intuitively able to invite
** Design and execute a truly seamless Design by mapping out the multi-channel triggers and social nudges that further the customer journey from the moment of account-creation to completed/repeat transactions
** Lead design to further user testing, engagement, and acquisition
** Further User engagement with User Stories, MoSCoW analysis, and wireframe iterations.
** Ensure continuity by building on previous UX Design research.
** Design for launch of our referral program, gamification and virality in signing up new users
** Design high fidelity wireframes for mobile
** Ensure UX and Design accelerates awareness, consideration, and on-boarding of New Users and Partners
** Examine user feedback, personas, and data to isolate root-causes of where users may be getting stuck in the customer-journey; Develop and implement UX that empower users to get unstuck
** Relentlessly test, learn, and iterate to arrive at UX and Design that demonstrate deep empathy in solving the problems of our users and partners while enabling us to 'blitzscale' in delivering record growth
** Demonstrate energy, initiative, resolve, persistence, and creativity to solve for roadblocks and "getting things done” to hit imminent milestones
** Design in ways that creates champions in the community to ensure Inspirave's solutions are embraced and adopted, with its objective merits becoming manifest for what it is -- An unstoppable force of good to further financial wellness, social mobility, and human potential
- Formal training, or, professional experience, or, self-taught in UX and Design with passion to do nothing short of your very best to become a master of the craft
- Experience and/or high level of energy and excitement in development and execution of UX Design that will 'change the game' for retail e-commerce, fintech, financial wellness
- Experience and/or interest for the important role great UX / Design plays in E-Commerce, Fintech Retail, and in inspiring Users and Partners to better outcomes
- A "Why Not?" entrepreneurial mindset with ability to focus on "getting things done" with milestones and outcomes you yourself will be proudest of
- Passion for design of new technology and solutions that are not only innovative but inventive in delivering positive social impact
- Experience with User testing, User Journey / Stories, UX writing
- Wireframing with Sketch
- UI branding
- Optional background in Zeppelin / Photoshop
Not necessary but a plus to have some knowledge of HTML, CSS, Wordpress, Email Tools such as Sendgrid / Mailchimp Interaction design with motion such as Anima and Illustration ability
- Great illustration skills either as a graduate, or pursuit of current studies, or self-taught learnings
- Passionate with excellent communication and user engagement skills
- This internship will offer you the opportunity to receive academic credit and experience
Cited by FORBES among top emerging technology organizations empowering all to emerge stronger from the current pandemic, Inspirave has elicited consistent critical acclaim from leading forums including 'South by Southwest' and named “Top FinTech Forward Company To Watch” by AMERICAN BANKER and BAI. Our social e-commerce platform -- SaveAway™ -- inspires people to amplify their savings and afford big purchase goals for life’s special moments. Our patent-pending technology combines the best savings from merchants and banks, with support from friends and family to place big purchases within reach, without debt. This is informed by the InSpirAVE Leadership Team’s track-record across retail, e-commerce, and financial technology, with InSpirAVE most recently named among the Top for "Startup of The Year" by the 'Consumer Technology Association' and Tech.Co. At a time when 30% of purchases are regretted and half of Americans are living paycheck-to-paycheck, InSpirAVE’s impact has elicited critical acclaim. We have been featured in leading forums including South by Southwest, EFMA, and Finovate. There is excitement surrounding our ability to financially empower users to make responsible purchase decisions and personalized plans to ‘save more, faster’ until their big purchase-goal is delivered. InSpirAVE’s partner merchants and banks are equally distinguishing themselves as socially impactful brands that are realizing the materially significant benefits of new revenue-streams. Together, we are unifying financial and social capital to ensure "no goal is out of reach if you set your mind to it" manifest.
What makes this Inspirave opportunity special?
You WILL want -- and have -- the real opportunity to...
- Knock-it-out-of-the-park not just every other week or even every other day, but every single day you come to work in the development and launch of InSpirAVE's critically acclaimed and socially impactful technology platform development to engage hundreds of thousands of new users with InSpirAVE
- One constant across our UX Design, creative and growth roles is the opportunity to work directly with the Leadership Team – who have decades of experience at the top of their craft -- but perhaps even more importantly are committed to personal coaching/mentoring to ensure your personal success as much as that of Inspirave's
- Solve some of the most intellectually stimulating problems in technology and commerce that is backed by patent issued and those published not just in this country but across the globe
- Have not just another job but a personal learning & growth opportunity of a lifetime by riding a rocket-ship that has elicited critical acclaim across the industry as much as worldwide
- Leave an impact with a real sense of personal as much as professional accomplishment in shipping a product that in no uncertain terms makes the world a better place by keeping people out of the debt-trap and realize their fullest potential...
IF the above are important to you THEN by all means... join our movement to #SaveMoreFaster #ForWhatMatters
Job Type: Internship
- Other forms
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Temporarily due to COVID-19