Westlake Village, CA
Job Description/ Skills Required
Mulholland Investment Group is currently looking for a Graphic Designer to join its growing Marketing Team!
As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for creating visual concepts by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. This role will develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, social media posts, brochures, magazines, and other mediums for the various Mulholland Investment Companies. A background in apparel is strongly preferred!
- Creating compelling visuals by use of layout, color, font choice, and strategic composition.
- Can produce branding, logo design, custom font design, print layout, web layout, and media decks
- Creates websites by the use of color, font choice, and ease of use.
- Front-end web design by the use of CSS and HTML to build a working representation of the envisioned website design. This includes making the website mobile responsive, visually functional, and being able to integrate with content management systems (WordPress)
- Using UI/UX design (User Interface / User Experience) to create websites that is visually compelling as well as easy to use allowing for the user to access the info they need in the easiest way possible. Includes layout strategy, color and composition strategy, user flow, user profiling, and website functionality over multiple devices
- Develop email template designs providing visually compelling and functional templates that can be used for email campaigns that are consistent across all platforms.
- Develop and configure email signatures
- Using Asana, manage web properties while collaborating with teammates to keep track of tasks, deadlines, and action items from meetings.
- Duties and responsibilities subject to change and may include additional responsibilities based on business needs.
- Experience working in the apparel/ fashion industry.
- Proficient knowledge in email campaigning would be an advantage
- Strong ability in using Microsoft Office preferred
- Ability to design using HTML and CSS required
- Proficient understanding of WordPress is beneficial
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- BS/BA in Graphic Design or equivalent experience is highly desired
- 2 years + of user interface and user experience, UI/UX – based web design is required
- Ability to utilize Adobe Suites, (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, and Premier Pro) is required
Mulholland Investment Group is a venture capital company who partners with like-minded entrepreneurs, that seek to grow their companies, was started in 2010 by three friends who share a passion for seeking brave new ideas and nurturing them to become the best they can be. Over time, we've attracted a small team of visionaries who share our dedication and drive that became our community of entrepreneurs, creative minds, and enterprising spirits.
Why Work for Us
Mulholland Investments is committed to providing a collaborative and professional team-orientated environment that encourages employee contribution to our processes, planning, and culture.
Our employees enjoy:
- Employer-sponsored HMO & PPO Medical.
- Career development and growth opportunity.
- Paid vacation & sick time.
- 9 Paid Holidays.
- Affordable Dental, Vision, Life, & Supplemental Insurance.
- Business casual dress code.
- Employer-sponsored outings, events, and team-building activities.
- A workplace committed to local community action and contribution.