Merakey is currently seeking a Children and Adolescent Fee-For-Service Therapist: School and Clinic Setting ($25-$30/hr -- FFS) to join our Children's Services Division in our Lansdale, PA locations.
Position summary or overview. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
- MA / MS / MSW in Psychology, Counseling or Clinical Social Work
- 6 months clinical experience delivering individual therapy, master's level internship experience is considered with ages 5 thru 21
- Clinical Assessment, individual and family therapy experience
- Advanced computer skills, experience with electronic health records
- Mature communication and organizational skills, ability to work with multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to flexibly schedule a minimum of 25 hours of therapy weekly during day and some evening hours in North Penn School District, Hatboro-Horsham School District and at the clinic in Lansdale, 19446
- Minimum total caseload requirement is 25 cases.
- Reliable Transportation Required for travel between sites. Gas mileage reimbursed.
- Providers with knowledge, competence and experience working with people with current or developing LGBTQ identities desired.
- TF-CBT training or willingness to be trained
- Bilingual providers desired.
- Preferred licensed eligible LPC, LSW, LCSW, LMFT
- Fee for Service
- Minimum of 25 hours a week, without cap, primarily children and adolescents
- Minimum of one evening (until 8pm)
- Day, evening, weekend hours available
$25-$30 Fee for Service rate depending on credentials
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS (based on position status)
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
- Marketplace Savings Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- 24-Hour Nurse Hotline
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions)
- Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
ABOUT MERAKEY'S BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIVISION
Merakey offers a continuum of care in behavioral health (includes mental health and addictive diseases), integrating services in both community and site-based settings. These services provide a wide range of recovery focused treatment, services, and supports for children and adults.
Site/Clinic Based Services
- The Center for Hope
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Parents and Children Together (PACT)
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Psychiatric/Socialization Rehabilitation for Hope
- Residential Services for Children and Adults
Community Based Services
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and Forensic Assertive Community Treatment (FACT)
- Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS)
- Case Management / Recovery Coaching
- Community Health Liaison (CHL)
- Community and School Based Behavioral Health (CSBBH)
- Crisis Intervention
- Substance Use Disorder Services
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT)
- Family Based Mental Health Services
- Therapeutic Family Care
- Foster Care Plus
- Peer Support
- Student Assistance Program (SAP)
- Supported Employment
- Supports for Permanency (SFP)
For more information on each individual service, please visit:
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.
Merakey is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Requisition # 52859
- Masters degree in social work, counseling, psychology, or related field and one year of mental health psychotherapy experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled