CTG's premier client has a contract to hire Bilingual (Spanish – English) QA Tester contract to hire opening in Danvers, MA 01923
Pay Rate: $34 an hour, possible temp to perm if needed salary conversion at $70k
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (including, but not limited to the following):
- QA testing new tools to be released within the Solutions Operations department.
- Document testing procedures and tools.
- Troubleshooting any testing issues through black box testing methodology.
- Collaborate with Solutions Developers on test strategies and plans, communicating and tracking bugs/open itmes.
- Assit to intent/Solutions Scope meetings
- Responsible for 100% accuracy and top quality before our solutions, programs and outreaches go into production.
- Also implement solution, program and outreach tests, which include phone channel testing for branching logic, prompt accuracy and quality through call simulation using our tools and business rules, as well as proper rendering and content for Email and SMS outreaches, ensuring the correct program rules are in place based on the intent of the solution and/or program.
- Script, Email, SMS, Live Agent and Web Survey content proofing to ensure the logic and all dynamic fields and values are synchronized and stated properly on specification documents at the time of content completion and approval.
- Computer Science bachelor degree required.
- At least two years of programming experience with an object-oriented language such as Java, C#, or C++ (educational experience is acceptable)
- 0-2 Years of experience of software automated and/or manual testing.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task with strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and logical thinking applied with an excellent attention to detail – thinking outside of the box.
- Personal characteristics that demonstrate initiative and focus on achievement/results.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to excel in a highly collaborative and fast paced team environment.
- Ability to retain knowledge learned on the job.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Previous experience in a similar position is a plus
- Healthcare industry exposure is a plus.
- Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Cloud testing experience is a plus.
- JIRA experience is required.
- Quality Control Acceptance Test must be taken and must be able to complete one full test cycle.
- Must be Bi Lingual - Spanish and English
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $33.00 to $34.00 /hour
- software automated and/or manual testing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java, C#, or C++ light programming: 1 year (Preferred)
- JIRA: 1 year (Preferred)
- Danvers, MA 01923 (Preferred)