- Provides executive support, data analysis, and reporting needs of the organization
- Collaborates effectively with a variety of individuals within the organization to set priorities and manage projects
- Prepares various types of documents; including reports, speeches, internal and external correspondence briefs, and other written materials as required
- Provides guidance to Senior Management, Project Manager and project team(s) in directing development of project schedules for new/existing/future applications
- Attends, and facilitates Senior Management level meetings, identify actions to be assigned, and track the actions to completion. Maintains Executive’s official schedule, travel plans, and related records
- Briefs the executive on all scheduling activities of the offices and makes recommendations on proposed future meetings
- Coordinates scheduling of Deputy Assistant Secretary events
- Screens callers and visitors to the office, determining the nature of the business. Responds to general inquiries and administrative issues, coordinating with internal and external program office executive assistances
- Arranges conferences, prepares agency, notifies participants, and composes drafts of introductions and talking points to be presented
- Schedules meetings, determines when preliminary discussions with individuals or organizations are necessary, and prepares the agenda for meetings
- Assists the Lead Communication Executive Assistant in analyzing complex administrative programs, SOPs, and interpersonal issues that are of special importance to the agency by providing accurate, timely advice on procedures and other requirements necessary to implement
- Analyzes information from internal and external sources to formulate new ideas, approaches, strategies, and recommendations on high priority administrative, data analysis, and project management issues
- Not limited to writing briefs, project descriptions, or justifications. Researches records and other sources to obtain precise information to complete confidential and/or time-sensitive projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical or business discipline and five years’ relevant experience (eight years’ additional relevant experience may be substituted for degree).
- Strong customer service centered and the ability to collaborate within a cross-functional team.
- Ability to research and resolve problems efficiently and accurately.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact professionally and productively with senior government officials.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 3 years (Required)