We are looking for a talented front-end web designer to create amazing user experiences for our members and associations. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design, as well as user interface design skills.
The successful candidate will be able to translate requirements into workflows, then into beautiful, intuitive and functional designs. If your portfolio includes clean, modern, responsive websites with excellent navigational structures and detailed linking, we want to talk to you! If you stay current with the latest in web design and development trends, you would be a great fit.
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to our association members, potential members and partners
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off, which includes:
- Communicate user interaction and design ideas for collaborative decision-making
- Present designs and key deliverables to peers and executives
- Work with our marketing team to establish and promote web design guidelines, best practices and standards * Design innovative emails for overall marketing campaigns that promote one-to-one connections with our subscribers.
- Proven work experience as a web designer
- Demonstrable design skills with a professional portfolio
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, Mail Chimp or similar email software
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest web trends, techniques and technologies
Job Type: Full-time
- Web Design: 1 year
- Adobe Creative Suite: 1 year