International Education Corporation is a leader in post-secondary career education. Our mission is to drive personal and community transformation by empowering students to make a positive and enduring life change. We are consistently searching for like-minded compassionate professionals who strive to be the best in their respective fields. Our top candidates share our commitment to helping students build the skills to create a future of which they can be proud.
We are currently seeking an Systems Administrator to join our team at our corporate offices located in Irvine CA. In this position you will be responsible to ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the in-house information systems that support core organizational functions. The Systems Administrator will apply proven communication, team leadership, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Key contributor in the technical team as it relates to complex infrastructure projects and associated service offerings.
- Provides technical guidance and direction to all System Administrators.
- Regularly instructs, directs, and assigns work to other team members, monitoring project status.
- Advanced expertise towards the installation, maintenance, security, configuration and troubleshooting of hardware and software for the IT infrastructure which includes development, production and disaster recovery environments.
- Evaluate, recommend, and execute new technologies and update existing infrastructure to ensure optimal network performance.
- Write and maintain technical implementation documentation on existing services and systems.
- Propose and create system design models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to system programmer and development teams.
- Lead and develop new system and application implementation plans, custom scripts and testing procedures to ensure operational reliability.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Certifications strongly preferred: MCSE, VCP
- 5 years' experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2013/2016 with focus on Active Directory, DNS, IIS, File and Storage Services, PowerShell scripting. And Microsoft messaging with a focus on Exchange/O365, Skype for business/Teams.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Public cloud platforms preferably Microsoft Azure, and Amazon AWS.
- Advanced knowledge with the full suite of Microsoft System Center (CFG, OPS, VMM, IM, DPM), and WSUS.
- Extensive experience with Backup, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Enterprise Load Balancers, preferably Netscalers and F5
- Experience with E-Fax and Fax Server solutions, Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint online.
- Advanced knowledge of the latest versions of Microsoft HyperV with a fundamental understanding of Storage Array Networks (SAN), ESXi, SRM and PowerCLI scripting.
- 5 years' experience with Microsoft SQL server including SSRS, SSIS & SSAS. Must have strong understanding of architecture, normalization, triggers, and solid proficiency towards writing queries and stored procedures. Must also be able to troubleshoot using tools such as SQL Profiler.
- Knowledge and experience with Powershell and PowerCLI scripting towards the automation, testing and monitoring of all networked systems. As well as troubleshooting of all technology solutions using various tools such as Wireshark.
- Extensive experience with support/helpdesk systems with heavy emphasis on ITIL methodologies and change management. As well as telephony support, including experience with call center operations. Must have experience with enterprise grade voice systems, such as ShoreTel ECC. Cloud PBX solutions a benefit
- Outstanding and proven communication at all levels within an organization, project management, and organizational skills required.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and dynamic work environment. In addition, full-time colleagues have a variety of benefits available that include; Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Coverage, a generously matched 401(k) plan, voluntary benefits and much more.
If changing students’ lives is also important to you, and you have the qualifications reflected above, we would love to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- System Administration: 3 years (Preferred)