Tesla’s Customer Relations Team is looking for individuals to join our team who are passionate about improving the customer experience. In this role you will handle escalated and complex customer issues and use the customer’s voice as a compass to drive process improvements and eliminate root cause defects. As part of the team you will gain a broader business perspective by collaborating with Sales, Legal, Business Resolutions, and other interdepartmental teams to create lasting solutions.
- Provide timely resolutions to customer complaints that have escalated to the highest level within the organization.
- Adhere to the department’s preset service levels; proactive approach in managing escalation workload with minimal supervision.
- Research and analyze the root cause of customer escalations and partner with business teams for mutually beneficial resolutions to improve customer experience.
- Exercise a large degree of individual discretion and judgement.
· Build strong relationships with other departments within Tesla to facilitate results
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the department by demonstrating extensive knowledge of case administration and business processes.
- At least 3 years of customer service experience or Bachelor’s degree preferably in English, Business, or related field.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, analytical, proactive approach to problem-solving and root cause identification.
- Exceptional organizational skills including the ability to plan work activities and stay on track.
- Ability to interact in a team environment and demonstrate flexibility to adapt to quickly changing business needs.
- Intermediate computer skills; proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program