If you're not an early 'morning person', you will enjoy starting a little later! Noon start times available with a Monday - Friday schedule for our Wine Warehouse Associates.
Our Wine Warehouse Team Selectors (Order Pickers) are responsible for accurate product selection for various customer-type orders including supermarkets, convenience, specialty stores, taverns and restaurants. We work as part of a team to safely, accurately, and efficiently select products to fulfill customer needs.
- Safe, accurate, product selection to build customer orders
- Wrap and stage product pallets to prepare shipments
- Work safely, efficiently and collaboratively, with a team
- Follow all safety guidelines and exercise solid judgement
- Keep all warehouse work areas clean and organized
- Excellent attention to detail
- Safety conscious ‘heads-up attitude/approach
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, team based environment
- Adhere to all safety guidelines/requirements, including proper body mechanics
- Dependable and punctual
- Previous warehouse selector experience with or without pallet jack and/or forklift use is helpful
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills; excellent customer service aptitude
Physical and Mental Demands
Physical and mental ability to perform the duties of this job include physical ability to lift product of varying weights of up to 65 lbs. from and to multiple levels, including above shoulder and at floor level on a frequent basis; ability to push, pull reach for, and move products using a pallet jack or other material handling equipment; continuous standing for up to 6-12 hours (with normal break schedules); frequent bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, climbing (stairs) and reaching.
Cognitive, intellectual and mental ability to concentrate on details, accurately read from printed order lists and to perform more than one task at a time, including when under significant time and other pressures. Must be able to communicate professionally and effectively with co-workers and all levels of personnel.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location