The Preferred Choice Financial Group Employee Benefits Advisor works directly with business owners to deliver voluntary, healthcare and other benefits for their employees. It’s a key role from well-known brands that help owners ensure their employees can receive direct benefits (unless assigned otherwise) should cover medical events that occur, retirement, and the passing of an employee or family member.
- Be able to communicate effectively and always work in the best interest of the client
- Generating new business opportunities through company leads, networking, referrals, and calls
- Conducting meetings with employers to customize programs to help meet their benefits needs
- Engaging and enrolling interested employees in plans
- Continuing to service employer customers through ongoing consultation on topics regarding new benefits options, the latest benefits trends, ACA updates, etc.
- Be skilled at presenting in both small and large group presentations
- Minimum of 1-year sales or customer service experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must perform well in high-energy, dynamic and team-oriented environments
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Life and Health Licensed or ability to become licensed.
- CLU, ChFC, CFP designations or desire to work toward industry designation to develop subject matter expertise with company assistance.
- The opportunity to sell the top providers of employee benefit insurance products at the worksite in the U.S.
- Flexible schedules, no holidays or weekends
- The opportunity to earn additional financial incentives, awards, and exotic trips
- Access to comprehensive, ongoing training (online) – aided by proven education materials and sales automation technology
- Broad portfolio of plans and services that allow you to help business owners and employees find policies that meet their needs
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Enthusiastic -- positive and growth-oriented
- Caring -- client focus
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with a strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Client Relations: 1 year (Required)
- Cleveland, OH (Preferred)
- Life and Health Insurance (Preferred)
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance