Full Time with Benefits- $25/hr
Mon-Fri /8:30am to 5:00pm
Belmont Village Senior Living offers full-time employees benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, prescription, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, PTO and 401(k) savings with employer match.
Belmont Village Senior Living is an EOE/Drug Free work place.
Coordinate communication and follow up with doctors, pharmacy and family members to support wellness initiatives, maintain regulatory compliance and enhance resident satisfaction. Administer and document wellness checks for residents. Support resident needs by providing personal care services, assistance, support and supervision as needed.
Essential Position Functions:
- Wellness Center:
- Follow up on physician orders and resident medical issues
- Contact families regarding resident issues
- Interact and assist with medical personnel inside and outside of the building
- Troubleshoot pharmacy and medication supply issues
- Set-up and manage lists related to resident hospital admittance and discharge, hospice needs and special diet requirements
- Monitor and respond to voicemails and faxes for the Wellness Center
- Monitor and record resident weights
- Data Entry Variance Reports
- Maintain Wellness Center files ensuring filing is up to date including thinning and maintenance of resident files.
- May fill in for open Nurse shifts as needed.
- Promotes resident satisfaction by:
- Following the residents individual service plan in providing services to residents.
- Encouraging socialization/ participation in activities among residents.
- Assisting with the activity program and chaperone activities outside the residence.
- Promoting safety and well-being of residents.
- Provides medication administration for residents as specified in individual service plan.
- Maintains supportive environment in dementia neighborhoods.
- Participates in collection of information related to well-being of residents.
- Develops daily work schedules for PALs, (including assignment of residents, housekeeping and laundry duties), and daily staffing exceptions.
- Assists in the maintenance of infection control and hazard communication program for Belmont Village. Provides input to hiring and assist in reviews of PALs.
- Assists in development and updating of each resident’s individual service plan.
- Current LVN/LPN License
- Min 6 months experience as a Medical Assistant or Administrative Assistant
- Proficient in verbal and written English
- Experience or education that has provided the opportunity to develop good organizational skills as well as an understanding and sensitivity to the needs of the aging population.
- Proficient telephone skills
- Demonstrated organizational and data entry skills
- Telephone skills
- Leadership skills
- Demonstrated Computer skills including Microsoft Office software Ability to work schedules assigned in a 24-hour operation
- Must successfully complete:
- TB skin test or chest x-ray
- State fingerprint and FBI background check
- Health Screening for this position
- CPR Certification
- Min 1 year office related administrative experience
- Direct supervisory experience
- One plus year of medication management experience
- Intermediate Computer skills
- Observation and assessment skills