MerchantPro Express--Account Executive
Come be part of one of the nation’s fastest growing Merchant Services companies to advance your career in sales.
MerchantPro Express (MPX) is a 9-year old growing merchant services firm started by industry professionals who wanted to focus on excellent customer service as well as true transparency with their clients and agents. MPX is now home to 100s of experienced merchant services Account Executives across the U.S., and we are adding to our team. Account executives are empowered to shape the size and scope of their business. With complete transparency, you will know MPX's specific costs and precisely what you will earn on each merchant contract at the end of each month.
MPX offers experienced Account Executives:
- Innovative ramp and draw payments to ease financial strain of moving to a new company or industry
- Guaranteed lifetime residuals, whether agents board 1 merchant or 10,000 merchants with MPX
- True transparency into pricing and buy rates and percentage splits with no minimums
- Best-in-class internal sales and merchant support team to service account executives and their merchants
- Access to a MPX's proprietary Agent Portal to view daily volume of active accounts and detailed commission statements
- Access to First Data, TSYS, Chase Paymentech, and high-risk platforms
- Next day funding, Amex OptBlue, Mobile Payments, Clover System, Customized Technology Solutions
- Commissions paid in full on the last business day of every month no matter what.
- Ability to bring on referral partners and other account executives to grow their business
If you love sales and have a consultative sales background, then MPX has a unique opportunity for you.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Receive full merchant services product training.
- Manage and grow a territory running appointments, lead generation, partnering and networking with small and medium sized businesses.
- Analyze prospects and clients merchant information through our consultative sales approach.
- Recommend both merchant services and point of sale equipment to meet your client’s needs.
- We reward hard work and over achievement with bonuses and incentives.
- Earn unlimited commissions through residual income.
Qualifications and Skills:
- B2B sales experience required; Merchant Services sales experience a plus
- Experience in face to face, business to business prospecting and developing sales opportunities through referrals from existing customers as well as networking within the business community
- Proven outside sales track record in high contact, short sales cycle, business to business sales model
- Experience in true consultative sales process with experience negotiating pricing
- Ability to perform responsibilities without direct supervision
- Entrepreneurial spirit with ability to cultivate self-source opportunities
- Ability to consistently meet and exceed sales expectations
- Must be able to communicate to prospects and clients in simple and valuable terms, mathematical concepts, complex technology, and various processing solutions.
Be a part of a dynamic growing company and take on a role with great financial upside.
Job Type: Full-time