Brady Trucking is growing again.
The Accountantposition is open due to internal department growth, and we're seeking a professional to assist in various accounting functions.
Accountant MUST BE ABOVE AVERAGE in Microsoft EXCEL
- Asset financial accounting including accounting for depreciation, purchase, and sale of assets, transfer of assets, etc.
- Post fuel imports from internal and external vendors
- Assisting Controller and CFO
- Enter loans and loan payments
- Research variances in various GL accounts
- Assist with year-end audits
- Provide support for other accounting staff
- Asset financial accounting
- Assist with special projects
- 2+ years’ experience in accounting or related field
- Has a good understanding of accounting principles GAAP
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Able to read and understand technical forms and financial reports
- Willingness to establish and maintain an effective working relationship
Accountant Core Competencies:
- WORK COLLABORATIVELY - Promotes an inclusive and positive environment that encourages collaboration and teambuilding across all levels of the organization and seeks opportunities to work with others to resolve obstacles that may prevent the organization from achieving its goals.
- CUSTOMER FOCUS - Demonstrates the desire and knowledge of customer needs by providing personalized, professional and courteous service, accurate information, continuous communication, and ability to accept criticism and handles customer complaints in an appropriate manner.
- INTEGRITY - Behaves ethically, acts fairly, and takes responsibility – Choosing an ethical course of action through a strict code of ethics, treating others with honesty, fairness, and respect, taking and accepting responsibility for one's decisions and actions.
- THE BRADY WAY – understands and strives for working and living the “Brady Way”, the company’s culture roadmap
If you're up to or the challenge, send a resume today!
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)