Hakes Brothers builds high quality new homes in New Mexico and Texas. Based in Las Cruces, NM, we have operations in Albuquerque, NM; Las Cruces, NM; and El Paso, TX, with expansion to San Antonio, TX during the first quarter of 2020. We are projected to close over 500 homes in 2020, making us the largest home builder headquartered in NM. As a dynamic real estate and construction company, we seek highly qualified professionals from a variety of disciplines to help us achieve our growth potential. Our company culture is focused on results while promoting work/life balance with an emphasis on team spirit. We have frequent needs in architecture, construction, engineering, finance, real estate, management, marketing, and more.
- Work closely with the CEO and senior staff to represent Hakes Brothers in assisting divisions with lot and land acquisitions, including contract negotiations, title review, entitlements and closings.
- Manage all corporate legal matters, including entity formation and maintenance, employment, and construction defect claims.
- Required: At least 8 years experience in real estate and/or corporate practice
- Preferred: At least two years experience working as In-House Counsel for a National Home Builder
- Salary: DOE
- Relocation Assistance offered
Job Type: Full-time
- How many years of experience do you have working for a National Home Builder?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative