Sunny Hill Care Center provides a family like atmosphere, where each day provides opportunity to make a difference in the lives of those we serve and work with. We are looking for people who challenge themselves and the organization to continually grow, innovate, and improve. We value every person at every level and know through a strong team, we provide the best service to our residents, families, and community. If this sounds like a place you want to call home, then we invite you to join our team.
What We Believe (Core Values):
· We are One-Team with One-Score
· Make a Difference
· Pursue Excellence
· Enjoy the Journey
· Elevate Others
Why You Should Apply:
· Excellent pay with bonus program
· 401k with company match
· Family like atmosphere that focuses on both residents and staff
· Flexible work environment with a generous PTO program
· Great benefits
What You Will Do:
· Educate, lead, and inspire the clinical team so we are positioned to achieve the best outcome for each resident.
· Empower and give confidence to the clinical team.
· Plan, organize, and deploy innovative strategies in the clinical department.
· Monitor and audit documentation, assessments, care plans, MDS, and other medical information to ensure quality of care and regulatory compliance.
· Ensure resident and family satisfaction through a delivery of excellent service, and effective communication.
· Work as collaborative member of the leadership team to ensure we are delivering on the promise made to our residents and staff.
Why you are qualified:
· RN – Registered Nurse in good standing with the Iowa Board of Nursing
· CPR Certification
- Infection Control Certificate preferred
· Strong desire to lead and make a difference in the lives of those we serve and lead
· You have desire to learn and grow
Candidates considered for this position must successfully complete a criminal background check and license verification. EOE.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Wearing masks is a requirement as well as being screened into the facility before each shift.
Work Location: One location