Clinical Assistant for Sibling Center
At Cincinnati Children's, we come to work with one goal: to make children's health better. We believe in a holistic team approach, both in caring for patients and their families, and in advancing science and discovery. We strive to do better and find energy and inspiration in our shared purpose. If you want to be the best you can be, you can do it at Cincinnati Children's.
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Has Been Named:
- #3 Pediatric Hospital in the Nation - US News and World Report 2022
- Forbes Magazine 2022 list of America's Best Employers for Diversity
- One of four Medical Centers making the list of the 2022 Glassdoor Best Places to Work
- LGBTQ+ Healthcare Equality Top Performer in 2022 by The Human Rights Campaign (HRC)
Cincinnati Children's is proud to introduce the "Sib Center."
Families can drop off siblings while the patient is in clinic or at an appointment. We'll offer 90-minute sessions of intentional play with the sibling(s) who cannot attend the appointment with the patient/parent. We will also go to patient rooms to be with siblings when necessary. This new Center provides families an opportunity to focus on the patient's clinical needs, while we focus on the siblings.
We are now recruiting for two Clinical Assistants
to facilitate and manage the Sib Center. The Clinical Assistants will be responsible for managing the schedule, data management, inventory, and preparation of toys/games, interact with children and develop age-appropriate activities. The Sib Center Staff may also provide inpatient bedside play opportunities to siblings.
This position will work 20 hours per week. Schedule is flexible.
: To be considered, candidates must have an Associate degree in Early Childhood Education or similar degree, plus one year of related experience with children.
Market Leading Benefits Including:
- Medical coverage starting day 1 of employment https://www.cincinnatichildrens.org/careers/benefits
- Company paid pension plan and optional 403(b) supplemental retirement plans
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Expansive employee discount programs through our many community partners
- Referral bonus program for current staff
- Support through Employee Resource Groups
- Physical and mental health wellness programs
Cincinnati Children's is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and treasures Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We are committed to creating an environment of dignity and respect for all our employees, patients, and families (EEO/AA)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associate degree in Early Childhood Education (or similar) and 1 year relevant child development experience
Cincinnati Children's is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and treasures Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We are committed to creating an environment of dignity and respect for all our employees, patients, and families (EEO/AA).