You spend 80% of your day at work. Shouldn't that time be spent doing something you love in an industry you are passionate about?
The accountant position is responsible for preparation of monthly financials for a portfolio of Assisted Living Communities that includes; Balance Sheet reconciliation, bank reconciliation, maintaining fixed asset listings, posting payroll reports, intercompany analysis, posting revenue reports, review of financial statements, rent roll reconciliation, and maintaining accruals. On occasion, you may be assigned special projects relating to accounting and reporting and will also have an opportunity to assist in training the community office managers when needed.
What we do for you:
What you do for us:
- We are GROWING fast and with growth comes opportunity.
- We are an awesome team to work with.
- We offer Group Medical including dental and vision.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Monday to Friday schedule with flexible hours
- 401K/Roth plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Perks and Discounts Program
- Travel Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
The boring but very important stuff:
- Your pleasant, fun and maybe a little geeky, when it comes to numbers, personality.
- Your need to balance your checkbook to the very penny.
- Your desire to work in and support an industry that truly gives back to our seniors.
- Your Excellent computer, grammar and punctuation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required.
- Must have proven financial statement preparation abilities.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite of Products (Excel, Word, Outlook), Great Plains, ADP or Ultipro, Vitals, Procurement Partners or equivalent software preferred.
- Experience in healthcare or property management accounting preferred, but not required.
- Must pass a criminal background investigation and drug screen.
We offer comprehensive benefits and a competitive wage.
Apply TODAY to schedule your personal interview for this exciting opportunity