Attach up to date resume that includes most recent employment when applying for position.
Care Managers are advocates who take a holistic approach in accessing benefits and resources available so clients are empowered to take control of their own health care.
- Must have 3 full years of recent geriatric clinical experience.
- A clear professional license without infraction, or any prior disciplinary action
- Strong work ethic, self-starter, able to work independently and possess professional qualities to be a role model for others
- Candidates are responsible for having – mobile Phone - Computer – Printer – Scanner
- Candidates must have excellent, professional, and timely Communication Skills – via Phone, E-Mail, Verbal, and Documentation
- Candidates must possess and demonstrate an empathetic, positive, caring, kind, compassionate, and genuine attitude
- Prior Home Care experience is a plus but is not required
- Why choose Giving Tree Senior Care Options:
- Exceptional Support from Exceptional, Highly Experienced, Management with many years of experience in the industry
- Flexible schedules
- Potential to work up to full time employment with competitive pay and benefits
- No need for heavy lifting
- No on-call required
- visit us at: https://givingtreeseniorcareoptions.com
Job Type: Part-time
- Home Care: 1 year (Preferred)
Completed license needed: