ManTech is seeking a skilled Enterprise Monitoring Administrator for our Norfolk, VA location.
- Shall administer, operate, manage, establish, configure, optimize, and monitor applications and tools for enterprise monitoring management.
- Shall configure and optimize Government network monitoring tools and applications.
o Conducting real-time monitoring of networks using tools and information dashboards
o Maintaining audit logs for servers
o Monitoring systems at locations within the scope of this effort
o Configuring and optimizing Government network monitoring tools and applications to integrate data feeds to provide situational awareness to stakeholders and facilitate real-time alerts and effective response
o Providing Tier 2 technical support for monitoring management services
o Monitoring system traffic and rates of data flow
o Identifying thresholds and establishing meaningful alerts
o Managing system resources
o Planning for required system capacity
o Identifying, recommending and implementing changes to achieve system and network performance improvements
o Developing event views, ad-hoc or scheduled reports and scripts to provide effective event resolution and situational awareness
o Adjusting situational awareness view configurations to incorporate new data feeds
o Implementing, managing, and adjusting configuration settings as approved by Configuration Change Control Boards
- Shall establish, operate, manage, & maintain enterprise monitoring tools and applications.
o Administering, maintaining, backing-up, restoring and providing system operational support for enterprise infrastructure health monitoring tools (e.g., Solarwinds), enterprise server and application tools (e.g., Microsoft, VMware products), aggregated monitoring environments, Web, SharePoint, SQL and Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) environments
o Installing hardware and software
o Integrating systems
o Conducting patch and account management
o Troubleshooting and resolving incidents
o Testing and implementing solutions
o Auditing, recording and tracking change and incident activities
o Creating trending reports
o Creating functional and security procedures and system documentation
o Configuring system files and services
Qualifications Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.
Additional Qualifications • Ability to understand the architecture (Not an architect)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills to prioritize work and balance projects
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Requires Secret clearance with an SSBI.
- Requires Security+ CE certification and OS/computing environment certification for IAT Level 2 compliance.
Degrees Equivalent Experience/Education
Years of Experience 13-15 years w/High School Diploma
07-09 years w/Bachelors Degree
04-06 years w/Masters Degree