The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We’re a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. While Kraft Heinz is co-headquartered in Chicago and Pittsburgh, our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
We spark joy around mealtime with our iconic brands, including Kraft, Oscar Mayer, Heinz, Philadelphia, Lunchables, Velveeta, Planters, Maxwell House, Capri Sun, Ore-Ida, Kool-Aid, Jell-O, Primal Kitchen, and Classico, among others.
No matter the brand, we’re united under one vision:
To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally . Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we’re transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion – and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen – there’s only one thing to do: join our table and let’s make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level – from entry-level intern to senior leader – to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners – to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz – which we apply to every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you're supported to grow and achieve. You’re expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level – and you’ll be rewarded. You’re given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won’t do it alone. You’re supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
Kraft Heinz is a nimble & innovative organization consistently seeking both organic & inorganic growth for our long-term success. Within the inorganic M&A decisions, we have an internal team within our Transformation Office focused on the execution of those transactions to manage any appropriate separations or integrations. As a result, this Sr Manager role has been created to lead globally in more of these current & future efforts.
The Sr Manager, Integration & Separation Management role is responsible for working with the Head of M&A Execution to establish and monitor adherence to project management structures, processes and tools across the team. The role will work with the Program Lead to ensure management standards are upheld and clearly defined throughout the entire project life cycle. The role will also support quality management activities and monitor timely delivery of all project deliverables.
- Liase with buyer/ seller during sign to close and any possible TSA period to directly to answer questions and problem solve and manage related activities
- Manage the deal timeline and hold teams accountable for delivering milestones
- Manage the program one-time budget allocations. Be the key person to manage, track and report project financials. Direct the functional team members on how to properly submit their function’s cost items to be properly tracked.
- Work with the Program Lead and Change Lead to develop meeting materials and lead sessions for leadership and for buyer / seller meetings
- Responsible for preparing project status reports, ensuring quality and accuracy of information and engaging with the stream leads to ensure timely submission of status reports
- Own program management tools (Action item tracker, Key decision matrix, work plan development, etc.)
- Collate status reports, facilitate tracking and reporting for critical project updates
- Maintain and facilitate the risks, issues and change control processes
- Maintain a process to approve and track acceptance of agreed project deliverables in line with agreed Statements of Work
- Bachelor Degree is required.
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrable Project Management and project discipline experience, including relevant methodologies and tools. Very strong financial management skills are required.
- Needs to be able to manage a budget, & exhibit a strong financial acumen; expertise in Excel is required, & experience in Visualization tools like Tableau is a plus
- Ability to anticipate potential challenges or risks and then propose and operationalize mitigations based on past experiences.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to interact with project team members across multiple disciplines as well as executives
- The ability to prioritize and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time strongly desired, coupled with the ability to manage & handle confidential/sensitive information well
- Very strong detail orientation
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment with both local and remote teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity