SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!!!!!
Every day you come to work you can witness an amazing mission in action! Do you want your day to day work to be life changing? We know you went to school for more than a job - come work for Providence Speech and Hearing Center and help our mission come to life!
Providence Speech and Hearing Center is currently accepting applications from qualified and passionate Audiologists who want more than a job and a paycheck. Come be part of a team that creates change in people's lives! You can be a change maker, join us and be part of something bigger - be part of the Providence Family!
Since 1965, Providence Speech and Hearing Center (PSHC) has helped more than 500,000 families in Orange County. We offer a variety of speech, hearing and occupational therapy services for children and adults alike and a one-of-a-kind experience where patients receive care with advanced technology and a supportive, optimistic environment. Our services are provided in several locations throughout Orange and South Los Angeles Counties (Orange, Garden Grove, Mission Viejo, Cerritos, Huntington Beach, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, and Newport Beach).
PSHC has an imaginative environment with exercises, treatment, and hands-on activities that allow patients to grow and advance their skills. Our staff of audiologists, speech therapists, occupational therapists and volunteers each contributes to the success and health of our patients. A spirited team effort upholds our mission.
*PSHC has openings for Audiologists at its Word and Brown location in Orange. (Next door to CHOC and St. Joseph's Hospital) *
* Master’s Degree, or Master’s Equivalency, in Audiology. Doctorate of Audiology preferred.
* Currently holds a California Dispensing Audiology license.
* Current Pediatric and Adult First Aid and CPR certification.
* Able and willing to work with and communicate in an empathetic, confidential, and professional manner to patients across age ranges and from all cultural linguistic and socioeconomic backgrounds.
* Qualifies or will apply for staff privileges with all hospital (CHOC, UC Irvine, etc) , health maintenance organizations, preferred provider networks, and other agencies as required by PSHC to execute all contractual requirements.
* Provide accurate diagnosis, appropriate referral and active follow-up of all patients seen in audiology services.
* Parent education and family training in accordance with early identification best practices for identification and intervention of newly identified hearing loss as well as new hearing aid technologies.
* Determine appropriate assessment tools and strategies and implement appropriate treatment plans for all patients receiving rehabilitative services.
* Knowledge of, and in compliance with, the policies and procedures regarding record keeping, clinical goals and protocols, patient eligibility, patient scheduling, and all quality assurance standards maintained by the Department, PSHC, and all outside control agencies.
* Accurate and complete knowledge of CPT codes and other billing codes to ensure appropriate reimbursement from various payer sources.
* Participates as a team member with other audiology staff in clinical maintenance, staff meetings and associated assignments.
* Partner with community partners to provide audiology services and/or information sessions at other facilities.
* Competitive salary
*QUALIFIED AS PROVIDER FOR FEDERAL LOAN FORGIVENESS PROGRAM -This is an amazing benefit for those of you who have high student loans!!
* Medical, dental, vision, life insurance coverage for employee only less than $100.00 for all plans.
* 403(b) retirement plan company contributions
* 9 Paid Holidays and 15 PTO days
* Clinical License Reimbursement
* Reimbursement for professional membership dues
Job Type: Full-time