Medders Industrial Services is the preferred provider of construction, maintenance, turnaround, small, and large capital project solutions. With a premier workforce of both direct hire craft and professional staff, Medders Industrial Services provides support and service to clients in midstream oil and gas, refinery, off shore, petrochemical, and pharmaceutical arenas.
Responsible for executing helper duties to assist assigned crew.
- Plan, layout, install, and repair wiring, conduit, electrical fixtures, apparatus and control equipment
- Reading blueprints and specification to determine the scope of work: location, quantities, and sizes of materials required
- Identify all tools required for tasks and identify safety risks and the precautions required to eliminate those risks
- Use basic tools and care of the tools
- Use of hand electric power tools and pneumatic tools and care for these tools
- Assist mechanics in assembly and work performance; demolition; cleaning; removing debris; housekeeping
- Building and ground maintenance; handling trash; and assisting in maintenance and construction
- Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
- Entry Level
- Industrial construction/maintenance industry experience preferred
- Knowledge of applicable safety rules and of fire protection
- Basic knowledge of material nomenclature
- Physical Requirements:
- Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Repetitive Motions
Go to http://meddersindustrialservices.com/job-application/site/policy to apply.
Job Type: Full-time