Don’t hit snooze – it won't feel like Groundhog Day when you're tackling this exciting project. A GTS client is currently seeking a talented self-starter for an Ellucian Banner Application DBA in San Antonio, Texas. When you aren’t out enjoying the Riverwalk, you'll assist with the installation and upgrade of enterprise-level databases and applications, specifically Ellucian Banner Student.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Setup, monitor, and maintain disaster recovery solutions for enterprise production database
- Architects, manages, tests, and provides support to multiple enterprise wide database systems and applications
- Consults on server design; coordinates changes to server applications, lead and manage successful upgrades and implementations of existing and emerging technologies in database environment.
- Must be able to perform work onsite in San Antonio, TX
- 8+ years administering Oracle 11gR2 and 12c. DB Migration experience from 11g to 12c
- 4+ years’ experience with Banner SIS, application administration and upgrades including experience with Banner 8 and Banner 9 Student application upgrades.
- 2+ years of MS SQL administration and development.
- 2+ years’ experience LINUX administration Production environment by proactively managing the performance, optimization, integrity, and security of institutional databases and systems like SIS.
GTS Technology Solutions, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Job Type: Contract
- Oracle Database 12c: 1 year
- Ellucian Banner Student (SIS): 4 years