Build and manage project teams delivering software solutions. Maintain responsibility for the project’s plans, financials, and contractual commitments. Work with teams to identify, manage, and escalate risks, provide human leadership, direction, and purpose and ensure the team has what they need to deliver.
- 10+ years of experience in a professional work environment
- 5+ years of experience with leading or coordinating projects
- Experience with business development
- Ability to leverage expertise in technology strategy implementations
- Ability to manage multiple projects and teams, including adjusting to shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Ability to deal with a variety of options in complex situations
- Possession of excellent problem-solving skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.