- Culture: Lives and cultivates Panda’s Mission, Culture and Values to ensure the 2020 vision is alive and in action.
- Work Environment: Participates in creating a safe and empowering environment for Team Panda to listen, appreciate and challenge each other. May propose ways to improve processes.
- Exceptional Guest Experience: Builds emotional connection with Guests through Food, Service & Ambiance. Provides quality service to guests. Greets guests in a courteous and hospitable manner. Provides requested information regarding the menu, and handles guest questions and complaints effectively. Monitors food quality and provides feedback to the General Manager, Assistant Manager, and/or Chef/Cook.
- Store Environment: Maintains a clean, safe, and sanitary store environment in compliance with Operations standards. Cleans all areas of the store following proper procedures in the use, handling, and storage of cleaning chemicals. Ensures compliance with all food safety, work safety, and sanitation requirements.
- Operations: Upholds high Operations Standards and being the Best. Serves accurate portions from the steam table; manages steam table with fresh and presentable quality food, and orders the appropriate amount of food during busy and slow periods. Takes catering orders and ensures orders are properly filled in accordance with guest request. May perform Kitchen Help (BOH) responsibilities as needed,
- Cash Handling: Follows PRG cash handling procedures and policy, including cash, credit cards, gift cards and other payment methods accepted by the company. Operates the POS and Xpient system accurately. May perform cash register opening and closing procedures.
Education and Experience:
- Some high school
- Prefer some Operations experience
- Local/municipal requirements, such as Food Handler certification, acquired at applicant’s own expense
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $12.00 to $18.00 /hour